CHEESEVIVÖR II Campaign 1: Unicorn Battalion, Battle 3: Crystal Eyes vs Attick Demons

Which band is cheesier?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perun

His name struck fear into hearts of men
Staff member
bnr_zpse40vjclv.png

Campaign 1: Unicorn Battalion, Battle 3: Crystal Eyes vs Attick Demons

Crystal Eyes - Shadow Rider

To be honest, I'm not really sure what the band is trying to do with this song, or what direction it is supposed to take, but whatever it is, the lyrics involve rainbows, lords of the fallen and waiting beyond the grave, so that's good enough for me.

Attick Demons - The Flame of Eternal Knowledge
This band will probably forever carry the stigma of... somebody thinking they sound exactly like Iron Maiden. For whatever reason. But if this song has one thing in common with Maiden, it's a long and complicated song title making it's way into the chorus. But really, that's about it for me.

I have no idea what is happening in that Crystal Eyes song. It's cheesy, but it goes in so many mediocre different directions that the cheese gets diluted.

Attick Demons is like a bunch of cheese sticks trying to cover an Iron Maiden b-side. So they get my vote.

Crystal Eyes is actually solid. Attick Demons is way cheesier... I'm gonna go with the former, because everyone trolling with AD pre-TBOS annoyed me.

Back