check out our version of "wrathchild"!

On Wrathchild: The bassline and rhythm guitars are spot on.  The lead guitar is drowned out slightly, but good nonetheless.  The drumming is decent, but not as good as the bass/guitars.  Your vocalist pronounces some of the lines (particularly during the pre-chorus) wrong, but whether that's intentional or not, I don't know.  He gets the chorus and semi-scream nailed on the head, though.  All together, a very tight rendition of what is quite a short but sweet Maiden classic. :ok:

On your cover of Priest's cover of Fleetwood Mac's 'The Green Manalishi (etc. etc.)':
Same principle as Wrathchild.  Your vocalist's phrasing still isn't right...he breathes slightly too late before some lines, and ends up cutting some syllables short.  The bass, rhythm and leads are damn good, though.  Once again, a tight rendition of a Priest classic.

Thanks for your feedback, Raven. You're dead right, the singer didn't learn 'em as well as he should have. The rest have of us have loved those songs for years!

phil27 said:
Thanks for your feedback, Raven. You're dead right, the singer didn't learn 'em as well as he should have. The rest have of us have loved those songs for years!

Well, if it's just a matter of your singer bothering to learn the proper vocal lines, that's no problem-he showed he has a good voice, when he uses it right :D

Raven said:
Well, if it's just a matter of your singer bothering to learn the proper vocal lines, that's no problem-he showed he has a good voice, when he uses it right :D
I have to say, the vocals are as you say Raven, but the vocals on the live vid is soo much better.

Albie, I think your absolutely right! He definitely sings better on the live version.

Back