Canada cover

[!--QuoteBegin-Samson+Sep 28 2003, 05:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Samson @ Sep 28 2003, 05:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I see... and I think it's not any collectors stuff nor has it anything to do with SIT. They just used it as a pic [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ... In LAD booklet this Eddy is depicted with a moose [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
yeah i know its not just SIT at the store there was also Iron Maiden with that cover so probably thay have it now in canada on all the covers!?!?!?!? butthose were the only two with that cover at my music store.

that canada one would of been a better cover for DOD even thought it has nothing to do with Dance Of Death [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I wish that one was available in Sweden... but not in my wildest dreams I could think of that possibilitie... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

you never know!!!!!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i love my emoticons!!! [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Me too... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] especially this one!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden is the thing+Sep 28 2003, 02:02 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden is the thing @ Sep 28 2003, 02:02 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i went to my music store to buy Maiden and i saw SIT with a sleeve over the Cd with a Canadian mountie Eddie on it and i was thinking WTF i wasnt shure what was up? does anyone know what thier for? are they collectors? [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
EMI Canada To Issue Iron Maiden Collectables
[a href=\'http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?showtopic=2355\' target=\'_blank\']http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?showtopic=2355[/a]

Its a box set re-issue of 7 cds. # of the Beast to 7th Son. Comes in a Eddie Mountie case. A Canada only release. I am currently trying to buy one for myself. Any Canadians know what music stores I could browse at online for it?

Why isn't this bloody boxset released in Sweden too? [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I found this pic at [a href=\'http://notb.org/\' target=\'_blank\']http://notb.org/[/a]

[attachment deleted by admin]

cool, thanks!!! [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden is the thing+Oct 4 2003, 08:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden is the thing @ Oct 4 2003, 08:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] probably music world thats where i got my one like that [/quote]
Whats the web address?

Seeing as how my SiT album has been somewhat scratched I took the opportunity to purchase a new copy when it was on sale...14$, not too bad. The cover slides off similar to the RIR cover. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it's the new logo with the trimmed letters.

Scratched?

My copies of Piece of Mind and Brave New World are nearly broken... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Damaged when I moved into residence, I think...Alexander the Great skips on it like no one's business.

Back