Can you vote in this poll?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I am a fish

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Just out of curiosity, is there an option where we can see who voted for what options?

I have seen something like this on other forums - by clicking on the amount of votes, you bring up the stats of who voted for that option ;)

Conor said:
Just out of curiosity, is there an option where we can see who voted for what options?

I have seen something like this on other forums - by clicking on the amount of votes, you bring up the stats of who voted for that option ;)

Kids these days- give them a few stats they've never had before, and pretty soon they want the entire forum with optional collapsible pie-charts and graphs coming out of their ears.... :rolleyes:

EDIT: Interestingly, the option you voted for appears in bold.  I Don't think that was on the old forum.  Pretty good, especially if you do want to change your vote and can't remember what you voted for...

Conor said:

No. Voting is annonymous. The way it should be :)

Back