Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

For the last couple of weeks, I could have sworn every other night that I was woken up by the doorbell. But of course, when I ran to the door, all was dark (the lights in the hallway stay on for ten minutes) and there was no-one there. And when I returned to bed, it was always 3 am. Last night, the hallucination of the doorbell was so perfect that it's scary.

That's pretty creepy, considering that the lights stay on for a while.

I had a dream that I got married but couldn't see the girl's face and my ring was also too big and was constantly falling off o_O

I had a fight with alligators and Littlefinger from Game Of Thrones in a sewer. And that's one of my less crazy dreams.

I once dreamed that I'd been married by proxy to a James Bond wannabe and I was at a social gathering of some kind - everyone was saying what a wonderful man my husband was and I was smiling and nodding politely and generally trying to avoid letting on that I hadn't actually met the bloke yet!

I've just been reminded of another one that actually goes back to my childhood. In this dream I was in a public toilet that instead of having proper cubicles just had little picket fences, probably not more than 1.5 foot high, surrounding each one. And each "enclosure" actually had a gate, even though most people could have probably stepped over the fence without difficulty. No-one else using these "facilities" could understand why I was so upset about this state of affairs.

Two days ago I had a dream where I walked through a desert without any water, somehow found my way into my hometown, saw a water fountain and started running towards it, then I was kidnapped there and forced to watch people drink water until I died from dehydration.

I was going to a concert out of town to see a band I didn't know. Going there involved walking along the highway, which was under repair, so I had to make my way through heavy construction equipment; climbing over the fence of an abandoned school; finding my way through a labyrinth of corridors inside the school and more walking through a huge truck parking space. Finally, I was interviewed by Marcello Lippi.

Last week I was told ON THE SAME DAY by a couple of coworkers I had inhabited their dreams. The first was by a coworker who shares my enthusiasm for the paranormal. She said I accompanied her and a friend of her's to a ghost town and that I began telling them the history of the town. When I was done her friend said, "yeah, but the town's been abandoned for years." To which I responded, "True, but you are with Steph and I, anything can happen." As I say this a double decker bus drives by us and straight through one of the buildings to which I say, "And it begins." The rest of the dream is comprised of us trying to escape the raising dead and apparently at some point we rescued Scarlett Johanssen from an insane assylum while escaping the zombies/ghosts.

Not even 20 minutes later another coworker said, "Yo, I had a dream last night and you were in it..." He said that he had been watching the news and the horrible situation in Gaza and that his dream was that that was occuring but in the U.S The troops were just marching in and they were not shooting civilians, but we still ran away. At some point we find a little girl and we begin running from house to house escaping the conflict. Then I am no longer with them, I'm around, but he is not sure where. He is hiding out with the little girl and a black family. He keeps insisting that they have to leave, but the family doesn't budge until the son says, "Ok, but we should pray first." This surprises my friend, mainly because he finds it a great idea and then wakes up.

I kept looking over my shoulder the rest of the day just waiting for someone else to tell me if I had been in their dreams.... I'm not used to being in people's dreams, I'm more used to killing them ;)

This was one of the most fucked up dreams in the last couple of years.

So I'm visiting my dad and his wife at their home. Except it looks nothing like their real place. So my dad goes to the balcony to water the flowers and I go to stand on the doorstep to talk to him. Then I see baby T-Rexes jumping around the balcony :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I'm like WTF DAD, he says they are totally harmless o_O Anyway, I back up from the balcony and talk to his wife. Then I notice that the doors to the balcony are blocked and can't be closed and I tell that to dad's wife, saying if we want to stop the T-Rexes from entering the apartment, we have to unblock the doors! But of course, two of them enter the apartment immediately. A bigger of the two picks up the other one and throws it at my face... I woke up with a scream. It wasn't a long scream, more like a short panicky scream :p Didn't go back to bed :(

I dreamed the other night that I was a Viking, and we were en route to plundering Barcelona - present-day Barcelona. We first went to a store to buy plundering utensils and then set sail. When we arrived in Barcelona, the first thing we did was go to a 1-Euro store to get a city map, and we got over an argument over whether to buy or steal it. Since it was a plundering utensil, somebody thought we should buy it, but I said that because it's a map of the city we were going to plunder, we should steal it instead. We ended up plundering the store and sailed home. -_-

Since it was a plundering utensil, somebody thought we should buy it, but I said that because it's a map of the city we were going to plunder, we should steal it instead.

Do you often dream Pythonesque sketches?

Back