Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Brake tubes? do you mean brake lines? Do you guys undercoat cars there?

Sorry, I've been learning so much about automotive maintenance these days that I just find it fascinating.

Yup, I mean brake lines. I think undercoating cars has become more common the last few years. And I hope I'll not be dreaming about changing the headlights of a Renault Megane tonight.

Last night I dreamed that an obscure folk rock band from the '70s had just been rediscovered. The name of the band was "The Great High Line Of Hadrian's Wall" and their song titles included such gems as The chilly little commode (that found a place to sit by the fireplace). Ian Anderson appeared on their album, playing the "thumburlina".

:uhm:

Mike Patton was at home, helping me make strawberry jam. While we were putting it in jars, he cut his hand really bad and I yelled at him because his blood was dripping all over the floor. Then Frank Lampard appeared out of nowhere to take Mike Patton out. Thanks, Frankie!

So last night I had this dream, I was driving a snowmobile. I then hit like a hill or something and was ejected straight up into the air. But I didn't just stop there, I went up like 200 feet or so and then I began to fall. Right before I hit the ground I woke up.

Mike Patton was at home, helping me make strawberry jam. While we were putting it in jars, he cut his hand really bad and I yelled at him because his blood was dripping all over the floor. Then Frank Lampard appeared out of nowhere to take Mike Patton out. Thanks, Frankie!
Awesome! :D

I dreamt that I was a character in a video game. It was a medieval-themed RPG where I was part of a band of warriors travelling and beating stronger and stronger forces of hell one after another. I remember visiting a weapon shop a couple of times, choosing new steel to wield. On one occasion, I chose a polearm but a fellow warrior said that it was of too low quality and literally cut the merchant in half with it for that reason. For some reason, I couldn't open my character any more when I was level 297 and had to create a new one and start all over. This is where another semi-related dream came in. I felt like I was still the same character but in the real world, going to Riga from Tallinn by a modern ship with lots of other passengers. I went on a lift with some other people and they chose floor 8 which was the uppermost floor, right on the deck of the ship. The people went out and for a moment I saw the captain there, vomiting over the edge of the ship. Then I went down again and tried to find my mates again. Don't remember anything else but I know there was something more.

Judas Priest was about to come to Tallinn and give a show here. Of course I wanted to go but I managed to fall asleep right before the show started and slept all through it. The horror when I woke up. The dream came off as a real nightmare, woke up all cold-sweaty.

I had a very similar nightmare the night before the London Maiden show last August. As a result I found myself wide awake with half a day to spare and ended up joining this forum!

Judas Priest was about to come to Tallinn and give a show here. Of course I wanted to go but I managed to fall asleep right before the show started and slept all through it. The horror when I woke up. The dream came off as a real nightmare, woke up all cold-sweaty.

Sounds like you were living bad dreams?

For the last couple of weeks, I could have sworn every other night that I was woken up by the doorbell. But of course, when I ran to the door, all was dark (the lights in the hallway stay on for ten minutes) and there was no-one there. And when I returned to bed, it was always 3 am. Last night, the hallucination of the doorbell was so perfect that it's scary.

Back