Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

I was at a Running Wild gig. For some reason, I was not a Running Wild fan in the dream and I queued up for beer. Rolf Kasparek came along, hugged me and patted me on the back, telling me how he knows that I'm one of the real, true fans and that he's going to miss people like me when he goes into retirement. All the while, I knew he was just saying these phrases he learned by heart to random people he didn't know, and how obviously this was all just a show.

A friend of mine tricked me into touching a spider and made it walk on my arm. I got a panic attack, mumbled "no, no, no" through my sleep and woke up.

Funny, last night I missed my flight to the US too. I dropped my backpack onto the floor to show my ID and security confiscated it immediately, claiming it was an unattended piece of luggage. Morons. <_<

I dreamt that I met Slash. We were a group of fans waiting for him in a room. He came in and he shaked only my hand of all the people there. He then put his hand in his bag and I thought, wow, I'm getting something from him. Maybe a signed CD or something. He gave me a bottle of coca-cola. WTF. Then I woke up.

I have a reocurring dream: i'm at my old house, my parents are in the living room (they're divorced since 2008) and i'm close to the kitchen, when i see someone breaking through the house with a knife. I try to fight him, but my body is paralyzed, i try to scream for help, but my mouth don't emit sound, and the burglar moves slowly to kill me. I turn my head backwards and see my parents watching TV...until i wake up. I had this same dream 4 or 5 times through my life, and i never remember what happens after this

I had a messed up dream last night. I had a dream that my friends invited me to go ride along to a show with them and I had bought tickets but they ditched me and my car was broken so I got so angry that I was throwing the tables and chairs into the walls. I woke up thinking "well, that was disturbing!" I think it was because we had a thunderstorm at 1:00 last night and I just couldn't sleep for a while. At least now I can laugh about it.

I was on the bus going to work, when a passenger suddenly felt unwell. Someone said he was having a heart attack, so we took him off the bus and laid him on the grass on the side of the street. A violinist appeared from out of nowhere and started playing Sabaton's To Hell and Back, while all the passengers made a mosh pit around the sick guy.

I have a capped front tooth from a cycling accident when I was a kid.
A couple days ago the cap developed a hairline crack that my tongue can't stop noticing.

Two nights ago I had a very vivid dream the bulk of of my capped tooth fell out while I was sleeping and, half asleep, I popped it back into place.
Last night, I half awoke thinking "it wasn't a dream, it happened again," and I popped the piece back in again.
Later I awoke, tooth firmly in place.

I seriously feel like the dream is a real memory, to the point I can't figure out why the tooth feels so solid right now.

I often have dreams about breaking teeth or teeth coming out. They're always fine when I check the next morning.

I often have dreams about breaking teeth or teeth coming out. They're always fine when I check the next morning.

It was no dream. They just pasted repasted the crown and I will need to have it replaced.

I have a capped front tooth from a cycling accident when I was a kid.
A couple days ago the cap developed a hairline crack that my tongue can't stop noticing.

Two nights ago I had a very vivid dream the bulk of of my capped tooth fell out while I was sleeping and, half asleep, I popped it back into place.
Last night, I half awoke thinking "it wasn't a dream, it happened again," and I popped the piece back in again.
Later I awoke, tooth firmly in place.

I seriously feel like the dream is a real memory, to the point I can't figure out why the tooth feels so solid right now.
I had a nightmare like that once seven years ago but half my teeth were gone

I had a nightmare last night that there was a giant spider on my ceiling. It seemed real as I stared at it for a moment or two and I screamed "Oh My God" before turning on the lights and seeing nothing there. Giant spiders are not unrealistic here. I saw one climbing on the wall of a stairwell one time last term and one of my friends, also a foreign teacher told me about two years ago when I last saw her that there was one in her apartment so she had it fumigated. When she went back, it had survived the fumigation and it dropped down from the ceiling and it tried to attack her.

Back