Can someone please tell me what's with that DINOSAUR

For the last time... no they're not! They fell behind on their dues and were kicked out in 2008!
2009. In 2008 they were kicked out off satanic quild. You remember accident with Nicko & rubber chicken in guild kitchen?

Well, if that's not QFF it's just random T-Rex from Jurassic Park.

Well, I asked the director of Speed of Light

"I needed something FPS with a Mayan theme to match the new record, so Turok Evolution sprung to mind. References to Doom and COD in there too among other things"

When asked if he had Quest for Fire in mind too:

"Well I had Turok Evolution in mind for the Mayan temple theme, and I'd always thought there should be a Eddie vs. Dino imagery because of Quest For Fire, so it was a win win!"

I have now spent the last 3 minutes trying to think of a good dinosaur-related Iron Maiden lyric pun, without much success.

Anybody else care to try?

The fact that nobody here has answered to that challenge, with this being the board were we made puns on Maiden songs on lawnmowing and beardtrimming, should tell us all that it's impossible.

The fact that nobody here has answered to that challenge, with this being the board were we made puns on Maiden songs on lawnmowing and beardtrimming, should tell us all that it's impossible.

I must admit being mildly disappointed.

Give me Edmontasaurus til I'm dead:)

Where Pterodactyls Dare
Back in the Jurassic
Rime of the Ancient Reptiles

The Unbeliever (a young-earth creationist's approach to dinosaurs)

Far fetched but it might tell us that Wrathchild will not be played anymore.

RiR: Something new, something old. Something from our Jurassic period.... Wrathchild!!!!!!

Well the jurassic period thing is blown to pieces now.

Back