Bruce Undergoes Cancer Treatment (ALL CLEAR AS OF 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell. Good they caught it early. This makes it easy to understand why the Maiden camp has been so silent lately.

All the best to Bruce.

Horrible news, luckily it looks like it was caught early and the prognosis sounds good.

I certainly wish him the very best.

Well goddamn. I hope Bruce will get better soon.

Question: It's a tumour of the tongue, will that affect his singing voice at all? (I'm not well versed with that sort of stuff)

Well goddamn. I hope Bruce will get better soon.

Question: It's a tumour of the tongue, will that affect his singing voice at all? (I'm not well versed with that sort of stuff)

The tumour, or the treatment (especially if there's surgery involved). I'm sure both will affect a singer. Imagine trying to sing with stitches at the back of your tongue.

Oh god, that's a shock. Bruce always seems the picture of health, too. Cancer is such a bastard. I hope he's okay. Chemo treatment itself can be really debilitating.

Yeah. the treatment itself will knock anyone on their ass. Being in good general health going into it will certainly help him. A guess yet another good reminder to go to the doctor every year and keep your health up.

Horrible news.

It's common for people to have voice problems, yes. He won't be singing in a while due to treatment in any case. I'm sure they want to avoid it, but surgery and removal of parts or the whole tongue could become a necessity.

I don't want to seem overly negative, but even if the prognosis for his health thankfully is good it doesn't say anything about how it will affect his career. That's secondary and unimportant at this stage.

Here is an explanation for their silence. I hope he will be able to sing again. I imagine how terrible and worried he must feel.

Very. very sad news. Chemo is awful. I feel for his family, I hope they can be left in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back