Bruce Dickinson

Not sure if this works out, but I'm seriously thinking about the Manchester one. I am afraid the London one is too difficult for me, in the middle of the week, and Edinburgh is also not convenient, date wise.

I'm considering Manchester. The trains there and back work out quite well. Now I need to justify spending all that money on seeing some bloke read a bit out of a book.

So I'll ask about Beckett in London, you ask about 2018 in Manchester and Cried can ask about Dave surprising Steve in Edinburgh.

Not sure if this works out, but I'm seriously thinking about the Manchester one. I am afraid the London one is too difficult for me, in the middle of the week, and Edinburgh is also not convenient, date wise.
Looks like London seems possible after all.

Someone ask him if The Fugitive is more complex than Starblind. Also, record it so that we can be sure.

I am not sure if the event is long enough for him to get into Fugitive. I am guessing there are 6 chapters in the book dedicated to it
I can see the exact look on @Forostar's face when he reads this.

Also, I'm mildly drunk, and it just makes me smile to think that we get to say that now!

Back