Bruce Dickinson

Depends on how long Maiden goes on hiatus for...and if he has leftover stuff from TFF and AMOLAD that got vetoed. Of course, if you look at some of the audio similarities between TCW and TFF...well, I would suggest that perhaps Steve is allowing a bit more of Bruce/H's influence this time around, so possibly very little leftover.

i think we are guarenteed one more Bruce album. I don't remember the source, but I remember him saying that his contract requires that he makes at least. one more album. I think he might be waiting for Maiden to retire.

Thanks guys!  I'm new here but I've been wondering if Bruce was goign to make more solo records.  I hope he makes at least one or two more...but if he wants to wait until Maiden retires then that's cool.  It's amazing how his voice is still as great as it ever was.  Bruce will be able to keep singing into his late 60's at least, much like Dio did.

I feel that if Maiden were to some how wrap it up after this record or in 11' or 12', Bruce is going to put out a solo album or two. He still plenty left in him, onstage and in the studio.

HallowedBeMyName said:
I feel that if Maiden were to some how wrap it up after this record or in 11' or 12', Bruce is going to put out a solo album or two. He still plenty left in him, onstage and in the studio.

I hope for at least one more album from Maiden...and then a few solo ones from Bruce after that.  I agrre, Bruce has alot left.

i do honestly see Bruce going for at least 15 more years. He may slow down towards the end of it, but he'll still be doing something.

Cap Maronis said:
i do honestly see Bruce going for at least 15 more years. He may slow down towards the end of it, but he'll still be doing something.

I agree.  The man is a legend.

Cap Maronis said:

At least 15?  Damn

wsoul1 said:
At least 15?  Damn

Ronnie James Dio went til he passed and he was 67. Bruce is a man who is in better shape now than I'll probably ever be (and I'm not overweight or anything, just an average dude) he'll be doing something, whether it's more of a stripped down Robert Plant kinda deal, I can't say, but he'll be doing something.

Yeah, look at Dio and Ozzy...who both continued into their late 60's.  Ozzy is still going and Dio would be too, if he hadn't tragically passed away.  Comparing Bruce to them is an accurate comparison I think.

I would love to have another solo album or 2. Even if Bruce did like with TOS and didn't tour.

And yes, I agree that he's got at least 15 more years in him because of Ozzy and Dio.

I remember reading on the free forum a rumour that Bruce had signed a new contract for 2 or 3 more solo albums.Does anyone else remember it?
Was it true?

Murder89 said:
I remember reading on the free forum a rumour that Bruce had signed a new contract for 2 or 3 more solo albums.Does anyone else remember it?
Was it true?

I hope you are right!  I want more Bruce solo albums.

Perun said:
I have "Head On" (an album I refuse to show anybody, if only because of the cover). It's good, but you notice Bruce is still very young and not quite the same singer that joined Maiden in late '81 on that album yet.
:shred: Accident Of Birth is a wonderful cd, and it comes from the heart. Lyrics are about life experiences. Love Prance

Last I heard Bruce had signed a contract for 3 more solo albums, but it's possible he got out of it. At any rate I hope he goes and does some more, as seen from TFF he has ideas and they're good ones (Coming Home for example), and his lyrics are always fantastic. But we musn't forget that it hinges for the most part on Roy Z, it's with him that Bruce produces the best stuff.

Back