Bruce Dickinson Survivor finished: Final report

Vote for your LEAST favorite songs!

• Book Of Thel

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Darkside Of Aquarius

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Alright. Pretty sad that you can't find any CD's in a European country which is even a potential candidate for membership of the European Union.

Black_Thunder94 said:
Montenegro

Really? Excellent I love that country! It's the most beautiful country I know from up (when you look it from inside a plane)
I know Bijela and the places around Bijela, it has a medieval city as well not far
Generally the region is like a small fiord, really very very nice.

Also Montenegrin people are soo cool and calm, unbelievable.
This is good of course, and same time the only negative thing I found there : Life is much more calm than you can take!

Forostar said:
Alright. Pretty sad that you can't find any CD's in a European country which is even a potential candidate for membership of the European Union.

Or maybe there is one which is about 70 miles away from my place but I don't know about it.

Quetzalcoatlus said:
Really? Excellent I love that country! It's the most beautiful country I know from up (when you look it from inside a plane)
I know Bijela and the places around Bijela, it has a medieval city as well not far
Generally the region is like a small fiord, really very very nice.

Also Montenegrin people are soo cool and calm, unbelievable.
This is good of course, and same time the only negative thing I found there : Life is much more calm than you can take!

Really? Glad to hear that, but I don't live there (around Bijela). And of course, It's pretty relaxing in the summer.

What about Itunes or something like that? If you want to hear them before you pay youtube them. I got 'The Chemical Wedding' recently and it's a great album. Book of Thel was certainly a worthy winner.

Quetzalcoatlus said:
Yet is such a small country, everything is pretty much around, isn't it ?

Well, on the map, it's seems just like that. But try to cross it from seaside to border with Serbia. That'll take time...

Well, I thought you use miles to calculate distances. And I thought that would be easier for you to "understand"   :innocent:...

Well I have to go now

Goodnight and see you tomorrow

Personally I don't think any of the two songs deserved to get first place,  but still I understand it.  What I don't get is how Silver Wings is in the top 10 list!!  It's a really,  really,  really mediocre song compared to a lot that have been left out. :down:

Hmm, impossible to agree with you. That song has about one of the grooviest solo-pieces ever. The neck already bangs when I only think about it.  :D

Black_Thunder94 said:
Ah, here I see so many good reviews of songs, but I haven't listened to half of them. Does anybody know how can I download Bruce's songs?

Well you COULD get a free youtube to mp3 converter, search Bruce songs on youtube and download each audio.

That's what I'm doing until the end of the recession. :D

Back