Brixton 3rd night VCD ?

A

Anonymous

Anyone else notice the sound and picture a little out of sync towards the end of disc one? Or is it just my DVD player?
Any idea how to fix it? I know there isn't any problem with the video itself. I've extracted the mpeg from the disc and played it on my computer, and there is no problem.

In case you wonder why I bothered to extract the video. I was doing it anyway so I could add chapters to the disc. It's so much nicer to be able to skip ahead song by song.

The thing that really made me notice was watching Bruce sing during Dream of Mirrors. It just looked off. Then when I watched it again, I really noticed.

[!--QuoteBegin-Eddie's Lil Helper+Sep 4 2002, 01:43 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Eddie's Lil Helper @ Sep 4 2002, 01:43 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]brixton viedo bootleg?[/quote]
Yes, i am sure thats what they are talking about :head:

[!--QuoteBegin-Eddie's Lil Helper+Sep 3 2002, 09:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Eddie's Lil Helper @ Sep 3 2002, 09:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]brixton viedo bootleg?[/quote]
Yes

Back