Blaze Bayley's new bandmembers !

Forostar

Ancient Mariner
One day after his hairjob, former IRON MAIDEN/WOLFSBANE frontman Blaze Bayley has revealed the lineup of his new band, now called simply BLAZE BAYLEY. It is as follows:

Rico Banderra - Drums
Nick Bermudez (UNDER THREAT) - Guitar
David Bermudez (UNDER THREAT) - Bass
Rich Newport - Guitar
Blaze Bayley - Vocals

band.jpg

BLAZE BAYLEY's performance at the Metalmania festival in Katowice, Poland yesterday (Saturday, March 24) was scheduled to be filmed for future DVD release. According to a posting on the group's web site, a camera crew was going to follow the band and crew around from the moment they arrived in Poland until after the show. This was Blaze's first appearance with the group's new lineup following the recent departures of Oliver Palotai (guitar), Luca Princiotta (guitar), Daniel Schild (drums) and Christian Ammann (bass).

I don't like this. I don't like that the outfit is now called "Blaze Bayley", I don't like they're playing mostly Maiden songs live, and I don't like the new logo. I don't like this at all.

By the way, the Bermudez guys' band "Under Threat" is a melodic death metal band from Bogotá, Colombia. You can download a few of their songs on their website.

Back