Black Label Fucking Society! (tattoo) - updated.

A

Anonymous

ALL SDMF'S GATHER! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Zakk is the new King of Metal!!! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have the Blessed Hellride, 1919:Eternal and Hangover Music Vol: 6. Each one is awesome. The DVD is also a must buy.

BLS Beyond Forever!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I just like the Black Lable : Johnny Walker [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-aefh123+Oct 9 2004, 12:19 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(aefh123 @ Oct 9 2004, 12:19 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Zakk is the new King of Metal!!!  [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have the Blessed Hellride, 1919:Eternal and Hangover Music Vol: 6.  Each one is awesome.  The DVD is also a must buy.

BLS Beyond Forever!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]88586[/snapback]​
[/quote]
they all fucking kick ass...pick up pride and glory and book of shadows too...those arent bls albums..but fucking brilliant....also get the other three bls albums..they are fucking brilliant too...sonic brew, stronger than death, and the live album...alcohol fueled brewtality. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Actually I allready do have the pride and glory album it is awesome!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-aefh123+Oct 16 2004, 04:47 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(aefh123 @ Oct 16 2004, 04:47 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Actually I allready do have the pride and glory album it is awesome!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]89221[/snapback]​
[/quote]
it sure is man!! it sure is... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

im getting a bls tattoo tomorrow..itll be my first...getting it on my upper right arm...will post pics once im done...haha...fucking excited!

here you go...these were taken right after i got it...ive taken em myself so the tat looks pretty shitty..also its got vaseline on it and the colours havent really set...anyway you get the pic...ill post better pics once its all healed up and shit...its looking awesome.

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Evilution2/IMG_0364.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Evilution2/IMG_0365.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Evilution2/IMG_0366.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Holy shit that looks nuts!!! Nice 1 [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
How long did it take?

took about 2 and a half hours with a 5 minute break in between..and thanks! i love it...it looks a million times better in real life...like i said..ill post better pics once its all healed up and shit.

my tatt has healed...

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Evilution2/IMG_0391.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Back