Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position - DONE

Which is the BEST Last Track among these?

• Mother Russia

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 2 A.M.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age of Innocence

• The Unbeliever

• Drifter

• Judas Be My Guide

• Journeyman

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Twilight Zone

• Fear of the Dark

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • The Legacy

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • The Thin Line Between Love and Hate

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #7)

Starblind it is, with honorable mention to Deja-Vu and The Clairvoyant.

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #7)

Forostar said:
Starblind it is, with honorable mention to Deja-Vu and The Clairvoyant.

This

LOL I also did that with one of EW's songs.

I still like Deja-Vu better than The Clairvoyant. I also have a weak spot for The Fugitive and Judgement of Heaven (probably no. 4 and 5 on my list).

Starblind.

Honorable mentions: The Clairvoyant, TROBB, Strange World.

Starblind!

Starblind, honorable mention to Deja Vu, Killers, and Breeg

Oh wow... well it seems like two TFF songs in a row for this compilation :p

valacirca said:
Oh wow... well it seems like two TFF songs in a row for this compilation :p

As expected. The middle is the best part of the album.  B)

Well that's two songs in a row for TFF...

For this next track, I think it's hard to imagine RotAM not winning. All the same, I'm picking FtGGoG :)

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #8)

Then I've got to take responsibility. This is what not to do when a bird shits on you.

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #8)

Rime of the Ancient Mariner

My next three favourite songs from this list are (in chronological order):

Alexander the Great
Only the Good Die Young
Blood on the World's Hands

Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Eddies Wingman said:
Then I've got to take responsibility. This is what not to do when a bird shits on you.

+1.

And I'm pretty sure it's: IF a bird shits on you. ;)

Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

My all time favorite.

The one with the albatross.

Back