Best Video or DVD

Big G

Invader
What do you think is the best Maiden Video or DVD, I think the Early Days is far and away the best because of the amount of information and live performances on it, But a close second would be Live After Death, Because as a live video goes this is fantastic.

A kind request: Could you shorte your posts please? It is really hard to read the way you write it. Thanks [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Dec 24 2005, 07:08 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Dec 24 2005, 07:08 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]A kind request: Could you shorte your posts please? It is really hard to read the way you write it. Thanks [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]125797[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Sorry about that.

[!--QuoteBegin-drum1707+Dec 24 2005, 09:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(drum1707 @ Dec 24 2005, 09:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Sorry about that.
[snapback]125798[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Don't worry. As long as you react to such requests, everything's prefectly in order [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Anyway, to answer your question, I have to say "The Early Days" gets my vote. Why? First of all, it has a fantastic documentary on it. While it did not provide much information unknown to me previously, it was entertaining and fun to watch. Second, it includes some great live performances. It is so stuffed with absolute treats that it's hard to pick a highlight there. Still, I have to say my favourite part of the DVD is Beast Over Hammersmith. As I stated in another thread, it is my favourite live album, and seeing the video to it just gives me the thrills. It is very hard to explain why, but this is my favourite piece of live footage ever.

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+Dec 25 2005, 11:31 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ Dec 25 2005, 11:31 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I haven't actually bought 'The Early Days' yet.
So...i'll go and sit in the shame corner.
[snapback]125821[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Someone got it for me as a Chrstmas present today, but I've already got a copy! Fools, now I have two!

Back