Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Brave New World

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Dance Of Death

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • The Final Frontier

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
As much as Killers kicks ass, Powerslave is better, every time I listen to that song there is something new.

Seems I didn't even vote myself yet! I'll go for Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son. I often posted what I like about it, so I'll skip that for one time. ;)

This song has always been a bit of a mythical song to me, and it will stay this way, because the chance is 0,1% that Maiden will play it ever again.

This one is tough.

Iron Maiden -- pass!  I mentioned elsewhere why I think this song is overrated and it certainly does not compete with the talent here.
Killers -- I know this one is one of fan favourites, but I currently do not rank it as high.
The Number Of The Beast -- a great song with a memorable solo, but it does not have that magic stuff like others on this list.
Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son -- a good song, but not that good.
No Prayer For The Dying -- a song I'm liking more and more.
Fear Of The Dark -- this used to be one of my favourites, but it dropped down in ranking.  I'm not sure why; maybe because I'm over-hearing it to death.
Dance Of Death -- it is the "... and I pranced" that makes this song less than appealing as the next two.
Brave New World -- this could have been my favourite, but I opted to go for the next one which is growing on me more and more...
Powerslave -- a song that gets better every time I hear it.  Moody, powerful, mysterious.  I vote for this one like most it seems.

EDIT: I can't believe SSOASS received so many votes and the two newest songs so few.

If Caught Somwehere in Time was here it would get my vote but as it its, its gotta be No Prayer for the Dying. One of the only songs on the album that i like, but its such a grower and im praying that some day i will get to hear it live. (highly unlikely though)

That's really hard. Powerslave, Fear of the Dark, Dance of Death are so good. But I will say Powerslave.

SSoaSS. The first half of the song (with lyrics) is excellent. The second half... phenomenal. It's one of the most epic intro's Maiden have done. Captures the spirit of the album better than any other title track too.

This one hurts A LOT.
Fear of the Dark, Powerslave and Dance of Death are my all-time favourite Maiden songs. Those are even my favourite non-Maiden songs. How on earth can I decide?

*sigh*

DoD

Powerslave - what's not to like there?  :shred:
SSoaSS is a very close 2nd, Dance of Death a closeish 3rd and the rest are a bit mehish to me.

Ouch, this one was kinda hard. I went with Dance of Death because it really is epic, but it could have easily been Brave New World or SSoaSS or even Powerslave. A tough one.

The Number of the Beast for me, it's actually my all time fav maiden track. Caught Somewhere in Time is a close 2nd so I'm kind of glad it wasn't on there so I didn't have to choose.

Dance of Death for me.
Powerlave , Brave New World and SSoaSS gave it tough competition, but as Dance of Death is more complex, longer and generally a (even) more interesting song I choose it.

its a close call with number of the beast, powerslave and dance of the dead... But i have to go with dance of the dead.
Fear of the dark is also epic... When it comes to live performances its the clear winner

Back