Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Brighter Than A Thousand 'Sons'

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • The Assas-'son'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

What's your favorite 'relative' song? Son, daughter, child? :)

All the "Child" songs (a child need not be a relative) are stretching it a bit, but Assas-"son" really takes the biscuit.

For the purposes of this vote, I'll opt for Prodigal Son - one of Killers best tracks.

As an expert on creating silly polls, I must concur with Albie. "Children" or "child" does not by itself imply any relation. However, I am willing to grant an exception to "Wrathchild" and "Moonchild" as the lyrics to both clearly speak of parent/child relationships.

"Children Of The Damned" ??? No. Not a "relative" song.

And the other two? If you're going to change the titles to make them fit, then you giving a bad name to all of us who construct silly polls. :down:

Selecting from the "legitimate" songs available, "Moonchild" obviously wins. I consider it impressive that they nailed it in a single take.

SinisterMinisterX said:
And the other two? If you're going to change the titles to make them fit, then you giving a bad name to all of us who construct silly polls. :down:

You really don't like it?

Ack! Sweet fancy Moses! You know what I don't like? My terrible grammar!

Come one and all, behold as the legendary Mr. DICKtionary comes out of retirement to chastise ... himself!

If you're going to change the titles to make them fit, then you giving a bad name to all of us who construct silly polls.

What the hell is the matter with you, SMX? Mixing tenses and voices not only leads to confusion, but it makes you look dumb as a stone!
You should have written:
If you change the titles to make them fit, then you give a bad name to all of us who construct silly polls.
SMX, you are hereby commanded top learn the English language before attempting to speak it.

Alright. That's enough from you, Mr. DICKtionary. Get back inside my brain now.

Edit: I removed something from my original post. You don't need to know what it was. Mind yer own business. G'wan, scram.

SinisterMinisterX said:
SMX, you are hereby commanded :innocent: top :innocent: learn the English language before attempting to speak it.
Chastisement not enough there SMX? :D top learn? Is that some kind of A+ learning scheme? :D

Sorry, couldn't help myself :p

Seventh Son gets my vote out of all the legitimate options (I stress legitimate). I'm not sure why, it's just a great song, I love the use of the choir, the atmosphere it creates, and the chorus (seventh son of a seventh son, seventh son of a seventh sooooon! :yey:).

SinisterMinisterX said:
What the hell is the matter with you, SMX? Mixing tenses and voices not only leads to confusion, but it makes you look dumb as a stone!

If it helps any, I didn't even notice until you pointed it out.  :blush:

And... yes, for the record, the latter two are 'gag' answers... especially The Assassin, I'd be amazed if anyone honestly considered that a better song than Seventh Son or even either of the Child ones, but I digress...

...maybe I should have put Blood Brothers on there...  :innocent:

ADDENDUM: Eerie moment today. I had my iPod set to random and after I listened to a few songs it played 'Brighter Than A Thousand Suns'... and then the very next song was The Assass-son! Coincidence? Dun dun dun!

...then it was Cinderella's 'Shake Me'.  :blush:

Anomica said:
top learn? Is that some kind of A+ learning scheme?

No, that's nothing more than an obvious typo, considering that the 'o' and 'p' keys are adjacent on the keyboard. Such 'errors' may be easily forgiven.

Do not try to out-Mr.-DICKtionary the original Mr. DICKtionary. You'll only find yourself in a heap of trouble. :bigsmile:

Back