- Childhood's End
- El Dorado
- Iron Maiden
- Back in the Village
- The Man of Sorrows
- Afraid to Shoot Strangers
- Remember Tomorrow
- For the Greater Good of God

Public Enema Number One... because 25 years after discovering the song, I still don't know what the f*ck the opening is about! :D

Last edited:
I think I gotta go with "Sign of the Cross". I'm actually surprised it didn't get more than two or three mentions here!

That's an editing mistake on the 1998 remaster.
Not actually, I believe it was totally intentional. They also skipped the intro live on the Ed Hunter Tour version found in "The Wicker Man" single, and Ed Hunter itself, as well as the original edition of Somewhere Back In Time, also feature the song without the opening. At least, the 2015 Mastered For iTunes version of the latter put it back :D

I’d say Moonchild and closely followed by the awesome drum intro to Where Eagles Dare. I’m also partial to Harry’s cool bass intro to SIASL. ..

Moonchild. Easily the best. The way it builds from the acoustic intro, to the keyboards and then the guitars. Great intro.

Caught Somewhere in Time! No contest..... That intro has so much power and gives you a solid idea of what to expect throughout the whole album.... I'd get chills if I heard that intro start while at a Maiden show.

Back