Best of Bruce

Mav, no offence but I've dl the sample for "Navigate The Seas of the Sun". If the rest of the song is as good as the sample, I have a new favourite song, people. It's even better than Tears Of the Dragon. And H has nothing to do with it [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

EDIT- I forgot to mention that the 30 seconds the sample lasts are taking over my life. I keep hearing them in my head and I'm humming them in class and then i don't know why the entire class-room is staring at me. [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I finally got Accident of Birth and It is awesome!!! Cheers guys for the advice!!!

Rock on!!!!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Starting with Bruce Dickinsons best of album is not good, because the best of songs, i think, are some of Bruce's "less good" material.
I think it was different with Iron Maiden ( i started with Best of the beast, but only because my dad bought it on CD and used to play it when it came out ), still, i have found many songs that are better then the ones on the Botb (Children of the damned, still life, infinite dreams).

Back