Best Epic Tune?

My favourite epics:

Dance of Death
Infinite Dreams
Dream of Mirrors

...but of course, you didn't include them in your poll.

I wonder why people consider 7th Son as an epic but not Infinite Dreams! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Because 7th son is an epic to the backbone while infinite dreams... it's not a straightforward epic, actually it was a single! A great song though.

You're right, there is something epic about infinite dreams but... it does not make it an epic IMO. Hallowed wasn't a single.

It was. A live single from 1993 with the ugliest Eddie ever on the cover! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Sep 27 2003, 03:56 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Sep 27 2003, 03:56 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] If a song is epic it's deffined on the music not if it have been a single or not. [/quote]
I guess you're right. And my favourite is Paschendale followed by 7th son.

Sorry for repeating the same topic. Bound to happen sooner or later. I define an epic as length of the song, and if it tells a great story. I didnt include some songs just cause I forgot to. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You can only have 15 options! That's annoying! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back