Best Drummer!

Edenbeast

Trooper
hmm....another poll here for your fav. drummer, let's see what it will be like?! [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

UP THE IRONS!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Now My top 5
Terry Bozzio (not on the list?!???)
Mike Portnoy
Dave Lombardo
Clive Burr
Nicholas Barker

how could you make me Choose between Pete Sandoval and Dave Lombardo! (Nicko and Clive : an Impossible choice) Adrian Erlandsson (however you spell it)from Cradle of Filth is good too but Dave Lombardo will always be the King ! [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Slaytanic Wehrmacht!!! (NO, I'm Not a Nazi.) I am just a Enormous Fan of Slayer, I liked them before I heard of Iron Maiden

[attachment deleted by admin]

Oh and Good Job on NOT Voting for Lars! Down with the Mustaine-Firing Death Machine Metallica!!! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Long Live Slayer and Megadeth! *The Kings of Thrash*

Police's Stewart Copeland, Primuse's Tim Alexander and Cream's Ginger Baker. Sorry, but metal drummers are no match for those.

I just had to vote for Ian Paice.. I just got back from attending a Deep Purple clinic. They were awesome, and really made sence. They seemed like a couple of really friendly guys and I wish all you out there who're going to see them tonight a great gig! Their new album is: [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

where's Clive???? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yeah, Clive is an excellent drummer! Why isn't he here? But, as he isn't here, I have no choice - of course, Nicko!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

P.S. Lars was good but why did he start drumming on the food cans? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Out of the choices there - hmmmm, I've gone for Nicko, not necessarily as he's the best but he has a great personality (I have also just seen 'Rhythms of the Beast' and was very impressed) some of the iclusions are a little odd, and all of them are so different it's hard to compare.
However, my all time favorite is KEN OWEN from CARCASS!
Ken - get back to health soon .....
[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] where's charlie from anthrax??? he rocks [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] anyway i love nicko but i voted for Lambardo [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] he is god [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back