Best Bruce Solo Song

Tears of the Dragon, Trumpets of Jericho, or Chemical Wedding. But Wicker Man rules as well.

Ill prob go with Darkside of Aquarius , Man of Sorrows, Broken, The tower, The Alchemist and Jerusalem

Cover of the Scorpions' "The Zoo" [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Only solo Bruce song that I've heard. [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] King In Crimson, Chemical Wedding, The Tower, Book of Thel, Jerusalem, The Alchemist, Darkside of Aquarius, Accident of Birth, Road To Hell, Omega, Freak, Tears of the Dragon, Sacred Cowboys [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

BRUCE IS THE MAN!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Feb 3 2004, 07:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Feb 3 2004, 07:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] But Wicker Man rules as well. [/quote]
Brilliant song! Far better than the Maiden one...

I don't think you can compare the two tracks, Shadow. The Wicker Man from Brave New World is a rocker, fast, great H guitar solo, and the lyrics are cool as well. Bruce's Wicker Man is a very well researched Celtic mythological song. It's slower and more emotional. Trying to compare the two would be like trying to compare No More Lies and Rainmaker. Both great songs, but they fill different roles on the CD. You can prefer one, but the elements involved in a Murray rocker and a Harris epic are just so different.

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] 'Back from the Edge' [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Strnage Death in Paradise [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Silver Wings and Tears Of The Dragon [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Agree with all the song you've mentioned, specially Tears Of The Dragon (It's just a 'kin beautiful song!!).. and I'm adding Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter.
Is it possible to add also songs made by Bruce in Maiden?.

Thanks

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Feb 8 2004, 11:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Feb 8 2004, 11:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Strnage Death in Paradise [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Oh yes...

my top 10 Bruce songs...

1. Book of Thel
2. Strange Death in Paradise
3. Jerusalem
4. Arc of Space
5. Trumpets of Jericho
6. Tears of the Dragon
7. Innerspace
8. Return of the King
9. The Chemical Wedding
10. Change of Heart or Hell No (depending on the mood I'm in) [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The tears of the dragon, Back from the edge, The Alchemist, Chemical Wedding, King in Crimson, Silver Wings, Jerusalem, Trumpets of Jericho, Gates of Urizen and others I dont remember [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I really like The Chemical Wedding Album

[!--QuoteBegin-JeNoZ+Feb 4 2004, 10:02 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JeNoZ @ Feb 4 2004, 10:02 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] King In Crimson, Chemical Wedding, The Tower, Book of Thel, Jerusalem, The Alchemist, Darkside of Aquarius, Accident of Birth, Road To Hell, Omega, Freak, Tears of the Dragon, Sacred Cowboys [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
That is so close to my list it's almost uncanny [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

if I had to choose any 1 song, right now it'd be Chemical Wedding, but ask me in a couple weeks and I'll probably have a new fav [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The Alchemist [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-JeNoZ+Feb 4 2004, 10:02 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JeNoZ @ Feb 4 2004, 10:02 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] King In Crimson, Chemical Wedding, The Tower, Book of Thel, Jerusalem, The Alchemist, Darkside of Aquarius, Accident of Birth, Road To Hell, Omega, Freak, Tears of the Dragon, Sacred Cowboys [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[/quote]
Yeah! Great selection [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back