Best Bruce solo album

When I first heard Accident of Birth I couldn't believe how "heavy" it sounded. I'd always been one to consider Bruce as the "lighter" composer out of Maiden, but man, was I wrong.

Since AoB, he just keeps laying down the metal with great albums like Chemical Wedding and the new ToS, but Accident still does it for me, every song, every time.

My favorite is cleary 'Accident of Birth'. Always had a soft point for this album and no matter how many people tell me how CW is better, I will never agree [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

i vote chemical wedding
but there is and "the best of..."

To me 'Chemical Wedding' is still second to none. [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-zatoichi+Jun 6 2005, 12:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(zatoichi @ Jun 6 2005, 12:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
Since AoB, he just keeps laying down the metal with great albums like Chemical Wedding and the new ToS, but Accident still does it for me, every song, every time.
[snapback]107564[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I can relate to that. Every song, especially Omega and Arc of Space.

Tattoed Millionaire makes me glad [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] cool songs [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

its gotta be chemical wedding but tyranny of souls and accident of birth are also awesome albums, and each of bruce's albums have classics on them - eg son of a gun on TM!

taffy

1. The Chemical Wedding
2. Tyranny Of Souls
3. Chemical Wedding
----------------------------------
4. Skunkworks
5. Balls To Picasso
6. Tattooed Millionnaire

I gotta go with Accident of Birth.  I know many people consider the Chemical Wedding as the ultimate solo Bruce album, but to me it seems a tad two dimensional.  Still an excellent album, just lacking oh so very slightly in the variety department.  Tyranny of Souls is great too, just not enough strong tracks.

Chemical Wedding is an excellent album.
KING IN CRIMSON RULES!!! BEST BRUCE SOLO SONG!!!

The Chemical Wedding for me to, but Accident Of Birth and Tyranny Of Souls are damn good ones to!

Accident of Birth for me. Brilliant album. Chemical Wedding and Tyranny of Souls are great though.

The Chemical Wedding does it for me, it's a great album as a whole, plus I love the concept and the cover art (Blake rules). I have to say that for me it's between The Chemical Wedding and Tyranny of Souls. But The Chemical Wedding won in the end. Accident of Birth is brilliant too, but not AS brilliant as his last two.

I think Tattooed Millionaire is the best! I think the more rock style fits Bruce voice really good!
Chemcial Wedding and Accident of Birth are also very good albums, metal at it's best!
Balls to Picasso is a good album but i think it lacks of really good songs, most of the songs are just decent.

#1: Accident of Birth
#2: Skunkworks
#3: The Chemical Wedding

Though they are all very close, Accident of Birth happens to have most of my favourite Dickinson songs.

Cheers!
Hans

The Chemical Wedding for sure, one of the best heavy metal releases in history and my favourite Bruce Dickinson album. Accident of Birth, on the other hand, is definitely easier to listen to - and has some truly phenomenal songs. Same thing for Tyranny of Souls.

His first three listens never appealed to me - two/three listenable songs per album, no more.

Back