Bad Site Rss Feed

I recall (from discussions among the moderators) that the site monkey (his name is RealWorld, btw) is aware of problems with the RSS feed. Last time it was spoken of, it was determined not to be the highest priority because RealWorld was fixing other parts of the website. I don't know if the RSS priority has changed since then.

RealWorld does monitor this forum, and will likely respond soon. You posted in the right place.

Didn't realise we were supposed to have RSS. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /] I wouldn't use it anyway I'm afraid cos I'm on the website evey day to get to the forums. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

No this should be kept working at all times now. Thanks for the link. Looks like RSS doesnt like the Euro symbol [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /] Strange because my Firefox Live Bookmark works fine [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

Back