"At The End Of The Day" (Blaze Bayley biography)

Forostar

Ancient Mariner
I am really happy with this book. I got it from Marta, yesterday evening, and I have already read about 140 pages (for me that's a lot, I can assure you that).

Wellwritten, very insightful content. It's written by Lawrence Paterson who happens to be Blaze's current drummer. Apparently he also wrote several books on U-boat campaigns in WWII. Many contributions by people Blaze has met over the years, including Steve Harris and Janick Gers.

I haven't finished the book yet (still more than 200 pages to go) but I finished the Maiden episode and now I really understand this era better, from Blaze's point of view. Quite some things went wrong, beyond Blaze's control. All this is well explained in the book.

I encourage you guys to get hold of it yourself. I don't intend to promote it or something, I am just very enthusiastic about it, and I am sure most of you guys would like it.  :)

Why don't you start a spoiler thread about the book?
A thread dedicated to questions by us -answers by you about the Maiden era,
or you can explain us some parts you found interesting!
You see there some people here  :innocent: that don't want to buy /read the book
but they want very much to know better the chapter 'Maiden'

Will-I-Am said:
You see there some people here  :innocent: that don't want to buy /read the book

That's their choice. Out of respect for the artist (Bayley) and the writer (Paterson) I am not planning to do what you wish. The book is very new, and I feel it would be wrong to do that. Besides, the context (the whole story) would be gone as well.

I don't know if it will even be available here without a ridiculous import fee. But I will look into it.

Back