Are you in the Maiden FC?

Are you a member of the Iron Maiden FC?

• Total voters
Ghost of Cain yes. I'm pretty sure I've seen that nick before on the FC forums. I don't frequent the FC forums that much though to be honest :blush:...But during tours, there's some interesting travel/tour show threads :)

I am, I like the magazine, the Christmas Card and the presale for tickets has been helpful a few times.

Yes, and I agree with Bearfan, I like the magazines and the Christmas Cards. The presale is awesome!

The forum blows though, I read it once in a while when the tours get announced as some official/semi official stuff gets posted there. But it blows compared to this place .. which is why I am here :)

When you post something and want to check if someone reacted (a few days later), you better scroll back some pages. It's a bit like an extreme version of our 100.000. ;)

You are also in the FC then @Perun ?

I agree with what's been said about the offical forum. Mostly spam threads and "What are you doing now?" kinda threads...but during the tours and such it's a good place to read travelogue and watch pictures etc.

They also removed the 10£ online only membership not too long ago, you have to be a full member now, they really lost a lot of people with that move so it's even more dead now..

Back