Are you in the Maiden FC?

Are you a member of the Iron Maiden FC?

• Total voters

SixesAlltheway

Ancient Mariner
Simple enough question. Who here on Maidenfans are in the official club? :) if yes, it would be cool to hear for how long and if no...why not?

I am. :) I joined when rumours got going of a 2014 tour, thinking ahead to possible presales. I'm not sure if it's worth the money, although I do like my FC tshirt. Are you on the FC forum, Sixes?

I am. :) I joined when rumours got going of a 2014 tour, thinking ahead to possible presales. I'm not sure if it's worth the money, although I do like my FC tshirt. Are you on the FC forum, Sixes?

Yes, I'm a member too :) I don't think 30£ is that bad for a full year, considering all the other stuff in life people waste money on but yeah...sometimes you don't get so much for your money, all depends what Maiden is up too as well. When they did arena tours, First To The Barrier was well worth the price!

I like to receive the fan club magazines though, very nice and casual way to keep up to date on the goings on every now and then if I haven't been in a Maiden mood or checked info on the web AND they are nice to collect.

Looks like we're a minority here, then. There's someone else who used to visit here quite often who was also a member, but I forget his name.

I know who Foro is, yes :p
No, I forget the other guy's name, he was in the 2013/2014 tour threads somewhere. Or I could just log into the FC Forum and find out.

Back