Are Maidenfans the new tea drinkers?

Forostar

Ancient Mariner
Are Maidenfans the new tea drinkers?

As I walk around my city wasting my time, I have noticed an increase of seeing Maidenfans drinking tea.  I have seen various men and women aged 15-50 wearing IM shirts, desperately in need for a cup of good old Earl Grey.

What do you guys think this trend is spurring from?  I can't go a day without spotting IM tea fans. I don’t have a lot of women.  Women don't strike me as metalheads as well. Also not as teadrinkers. Does it irritate anyone seeing people with Maiden shirts drinking tea, as a fashion statement and they do not drink it at the right temperature?

I also notice that a lot of people are drinking tea while playing Hell Bent for Leather. To get street cred points for looking cool!

Forostar

I missed the whole point of this thread by reading it first... -_-  I guess it would have been hilarious if I had read the other thread first and known what was going on.

I enjoyed the opening post. I wonder if there is any connection with Malaysia here. Just a thought.
Forostar, you Rule

Quetzalcoatlus

I was inspired by a another "serious" topic on this forum, opened one post before this opening post.

Of course -it was very funny -without even knowing the other "serious" post I recognized the style and had a LOL  :D

I saw a warewolf drinking pina coladas at Trader Vic's.... his hair was somewhat unkempt.

Back