Are all the traders from the closed forum here?

A

Anonymous

Looks like the Earboards forum has gone silly again - hopefully all the traders from there will do the same as me and come here for better discussion. Thanks for suggesting it Liam [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Hope things will be better here than the Earboards forum.

I think it is better here. You should post here more often Phil. You'll like it here, although no-one posts.

I've also just had a threat from maidentraderuk. I sent him a PM saying I was angry with him, and he said that that was just the start, as if I really care!

I think the reason I dont post often here is that there are not a lot of members that do - if one good thing can come out of the problems of the weekend it may be that numbers and activity here increase. The promise of a friendly place to post should hopefully get some of the others to join

....can I have a sooty avatar like on the other forum - he's my mate and I feel naked without him [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

cheers Liam, I feel soo silly it was that easy [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

that would be a first its usually the other way round with me [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'll think of Christine Hamilton - that should work

Thanks Christine!! you got me down in size [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] Why Christine Hamilton???

please tell me you wouldnt.....

...noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :edbarf:

I'm back too... perhaps i should ask Dave for my old moderator position [!--emo&:angel:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrinangelA.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrinangelA.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I se mtuk is in the new earboards trade forum - I'm waiting to see how it develops before I commit myself - the way I see it is that it'll probably deteriorate to the state the old one got to

good to see you've come across to this one too Mr Haderach

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Aug 26 2002, 09:29 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Aug 26 2002, 09:29 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]There's no Dutch Factor to moderate now![/quote]
I know but that doesn't mean i can't bug you... :flame:

Yeah, mtuk is there now [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And, KH, bug me, and you'll become moddie of the Italian forum. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Aug 26 2002, 09:36 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Aug 26 2002, 09:36 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Yeah, mtuk is there now [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And, KH, bug me, and you'll become moddie of the Italian forum.  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]
Great than i can go bug Orodran [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back