Anyone Watching the Big Bang Theory?

Me. Love the show but I doubt the next season will be as good as the old ones. Sheldon is being normalized which is not cool.

Sheldon is being "normalized"? :confused:

Yup. He was a man that you wouldn't even think about that he likes girls and look where he is now. They're making him more "ordinary."

Sheldon is not my favorite character on the show anyway, Raj and Howard are.

Can someone tell me what's the number of season and episode where Howard lifts off to ISS?

That would explan why it's the last episode I ever saw on TV.

I too am against the normalization of Sheldon Cooper, however, I don't think his relationship with Amy makes him more ordinary. I still think Sheldon does not like "girls". To me, Amy makes the show more quirky and I like how she affects Sheldon. He has, however relaxed in several other ways, even around Leonard and I think I liked the uptight Sheldon much better.

OOH yes thanks, it escaped me for a minute there

did you guys watch the season premiere of TBBT last night??????
I'm dieing to discuss

Big bang is a good show but I prefer Community more funnier, better writers& characters and most of all the 2"nerd characters" of the show in real life are geeks. But the whole nerd crew from big bang aren't nerds only Amy is the rest of the cast aren't into any of that.

I like Big Bang Theory, but I must say that the recent focus on the female counterparts is making me like the show less. Hell, they're using Bernadette and Blossom more than Penny, which is criminal.

Back