Anybody up for a forum collaboration?

The vocals are pretty damn high - And this is a downtuned version, which makes one wonder what sorcery is behind the original. Knick did a great job for sure.

Last edited:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2kc-vPXi2sJNEtGZ2o5YVN1TG8&authuser=0

Suppose this might be it, as I haven't gotten the final guitar parts. Although I likely will do minor tweaks, when I get my new acoustic treatment. My bass response in my room is questionable. I threw out all my DIY yesterday, and will have some (expensive... :( ) stuff up in a few weeks.
Sorry about that. Like I said I've been crazy busy so far this year. I'll try to get to it this weekend though.

I got my new panels up last week, but I'm only ever home during weekends, if that. I work out of town now and stay at work during the weeks.

But I'll throw a final glance at it when possible and then we'll consider it finished.

So what's the plan for this, guys? I'd love to put it on YouTube and maybe even make a SoundCloud page for it (if we plan on doing more songs).

I can definitely post these and set them up, so I'd love a list of everyone's full names, music contributions, and countries to use in the descriptions!

Awesome, this came out really great. I'm totally up for more of these and now that school is out I have much more time to record and stuff. Knick I'll send you my info in a pm later this afternoon.

I still think a Starblind/Fugitive medley would be solid.

I'm serious, it'd be fun both because of its legendary status on the forum and the fact there are almost no recorded covers of it (excluding random guitar covers from YouTube). Then again, I'm not playing on it, I'm just suggesting :p

I'm serious, it'd be fun both because of its legendary status on the forum and the fact there are almost no recorded covers of it (excluding random guitar covers from YouTube). Then again, I'm not playing on it, I'm just suggesting :p

It's definitely another one we'd have to do full-step down (that's probably solid advice for all of these covers, honestly). Also, I would probably change the melodies quite a bit.

I'm sure there are... Errrh... More important and, less, shitty songs to do first. :p

Back