DYNAMO 2000
THE SOUNDHOUSE TAPES AND MORE
WASTED TAPES
HIGH VAULTAGE VOL.2

or METALLICA'S:
MABUHAY GARDENS
CLIFF'S FIRST SHOW
LIVE 1993 ONE OF 282

and has other MAIDEN bootlegs,please let me know [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[a href=\'mailto:meidana86@abv.bg\']meidana86@abv.bg[/a]

I have an excellent recording of their Rock In Rio performance with very professional packaging. Tell me if you're interested. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's packed in a slipcase with a very professional cover where a photo of the scene make up the mouth of a huge Eddie in the sky. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I admit, this was a horribly lame joke! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rolllol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolllol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolllol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Glad to see that there still is life on these forums. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Tell me more about the Dynamo. Does it have the Into and Wickerman?

If it's not MP3 sourced, I would be interested.
Check the link in my sig to see what I have available.

check out my humble list at
[a href=\'http://www.tokus.net/modules.php?name=Bootlegs\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.tokus.net/modules.php?name=Bootlegs[/a]

You've got a few on your list that I would be interested in. All Maiden
4/15/80 belgium
9/21/91 france
12/13/98 argentina
9/12/92 italy

Anything on my site that interests you?

[!--QuoteBegin-tay666+Nov 5 2002, 10:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tay666 @ Nov 5 2002, 10:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Haven't gotten the email yet.[/quote]
I'll send it again and you're sure the adress is right?

Yeah that's what i've typed 2 times and you don't have mail from meidana86@abv.bg with subject Dynamo 2000?Nevermind.I'll ask you here:i'm not sure if Dynamo 2000 is mp3 sourced or not cos i've just traded it.Tell me how to find out.And from yours i'm most interested in Hammersmith 1984

Still haven't gotten your email. I sent you an email, let me know if you get it.

I have dynamo 2000 in .Mp3 format, i can send it to you if you like [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back