1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMORPHIS ALBUMS SURVIVOR 2016: Results -> Under The Red Cloud wins!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Night Prowler, Oct 12, 2016.

?

Satisfied with the results?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2016.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Unknown One

Unknown One This is fine.

Cheers for hosting Night Prowler.

This list is much better. Top 3 is great (just need Skyforger at the top :p ) and I have Silent Waters behind Eclipse.

2. Niall Kielt

Niall Kielt Pulled Her At The Bottle Top

Never listened to this band before but this thread made me give them a shot. Tonight I wacked 'em in to youtube and am now listening to a 'best songs' vid. I can see why Maiden fans would dig it. Currently on The Smoke, its a fuckin tune.

3. MrKnickerbocker

MrKnickerbocker clap hands

Wow, what a result! I haven't listened to all their albums, but I'm quite glad I discovered this band. Thanks for running the show, NP!

I must wonder: is this the first time that a band's most recent release has ranked at the top of a survivor? That's a major accomplishment for a band.

Night Prowler likes this.
  4. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

It is. Nightwish's latest album was #2. Sabaton's Carolus Rex was #2, but that was when they had just 6 albums. Everything else much lower.

Food for thought: Painkiller is Priest's #1, Under The Red Cloud Amorphis' #1... both 12th albums in their respective discographies :innocent: