Alice in Chains Album Survivor Results

Are you with satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Collin

Chasing Ponce De Leon's Phantoms
Welcome to the AiC Album Survivor. The rules are the same as other album survivors out there. We will be including all 5 studio albums along with Sap and Jar of Flies. Enjoy!

Alice in Chains Album Survivor Top 7!

Eliminated:
Sap (EP)

7. Sap (EP)

So far so good. Sap was easily the weakest here with 5 songs.
I'm voting for Jar of Flies and the self titled, I don't care which one is next, just as long as it's not Dinosaurs.

I'm not liking all these votes for Jar of Flies. It may be an EP, but it has some really great songs. In fact, I have it at #2 overall behind only Dirt.

I'm not liking all these votes for Jar of Flies. It may be an EP, but it has some really great songs. In fact, I have it at #2 overall behind only Dirt.
I think only I Stay Away and No Excuses are the only standouts. Nutshell and Rotten Apple are meh. The rest is just pretty forgettable. Compared to the rest of the albums here, there aren't as many good songs. So that's why it's leaving.

Eliminated:
Jar of Flies (EP)

6. Jar of Flies (EP)
7. Sap (EP)

Only the studio albums are left, I'm voting for the self titled only. It's by far the weakest out of all them.

We have a tie. YAY!! Now do your civic duty and vote for the worst.

6. Jar of Flies (EP)
7. Sap (EP)

If someone wants to break the tie, that would be nice. I don't really want to have one in the results. I extended the poll for a few more hours. If the tie still remains then that's what it will be.

It's been long enough. Coin toss will decide the winner. Thanks for the idea @Mosh!
Heads: The self titled wins
Tails: Dinosaurs wins.

*Collin flips a coin*

It's tails.

Eliminated:
Alice in Chains (5)
The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here (4)

4. The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here
5. Alice in Chains
6. Jar of Flies (EP)
7. Sap (EP)

Eliminated
Black Gives Way to Blue

3. Black Gives Way to Blue
4. The Devil put Dinosaurs Here
5. Alice in Chains
6. Jar of Flies (EP)
7. Sap (EP)

This round is nothing but a formality. I'd be utterly shocked if Dirt doesn't win the top spot by a landslide.

Eliminated: Facelift

Alice in Chains Top 7 Albums
1. Dirt
2. Facelift
3. Black Gives Way to Blue
4. The Devil put Dinosaurs Here
5. Alice in Chains
6. Jar of Flies (EP)
7. Sap (EP)

Not surprised, this is exactly what I thought it would look like. It's pretty much my list, I would only swap #2 with #4.

I missed the last couple of rounds, sorry. But it looks very much like the way I would rank the albums.
Thanks for hosting, Collin!

Back