AC/DC

I hope Steve is watching, learning and will never let this happen to Maiden
Exactly my thoughts. But, considering he even asked Bruce before touring with British Lion, I can't see such bullshit happening in Maiden. They are decent guys, and so is their manager.

I love this band.
Shoulda quit when Malcolm couldn't go any more.

Black Ice would have been a great swan song.
Instead, we get Rock or Bust, Nepotism on rhythm guitar, Phil Rudd, this tragic news about Brian and Axl Fucking Rose.

I hope Steve is watching, learning and will never let this happen to Maiden

Steve already said that if something would go wrong with Bruce's cancer he wouldn't look for another singer. He would call it a day. I also love AC/DC but hate Axl's voice, so I am majorly dissapointed. If anything Angus should take a page from Blackmore's book and showcase a young promising singer, like Blackmore is doing this year with Ronnie Romero.

Hehehe, Roger Daltrey's opinion on the ongoing developments is pretty clear.

What did you think when you heard AC/DC’s Brian Johnson had to retire from the band’s remaining Rock or Bust tour dates or he might lose his hearing and that Guns N’ Roses Axl Rose will be their guest singer?

I mean I really feel badly for Brian. It must be heartbreaking for him after all the service he’s given that band over the years. I thought their farewell statement to the press and to Brian was fairly curt to say the least. I felt for him. That must have hurt. I’ve spoken to Brian. He’s got loads of other things he wants to do in his life. I think AC/DC will miss Brian much more than Brian will miss AC/DC. There you go. What do you expect from Australians? (laughs) ... And he’s such a lovely guy, Brian. I’ve known him for 40 odd years, more. ... I mean, go and see karaoke with Axl Rose? Give me a break. (Laughs).

Last edited:
I'm interested to see what the attendance numbers for these shows will be, considering you have the option for a full refund (IIRC). I wouldn't have interest in seeing that, but then I'm not an ACDC fan and wouldn't really have interest in seeing them to begin with.

Last edited:
Bruce holding his tongue while mocking Axl's stage tardiness:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/br...e-not-turning-up-on-stage-or-being-very-late/

Speaking to Australia's Adelaide Now, Dickinson stated about the prospect of an Axl Rose-fronted AC/DC: "It's an odd situation. I hope Brian can get some respite for whatever his medical issue is. He's a lovely guy. There's just Angus [Young, guitar] in AC/DC now as far as original members. I hope Angus ends up holding up the amazing reputation and the name of AC/DC. "

Then, in an apparent reference to Axl Rose's reputation for stage tardiness, Dickinson added: "It'd be horrible to see it end with people not turning up on stage or being very late. I hope it works out okay for everyone."

Last edited:
I'm glad that I didn't buy the tickets for this EU tour. Sure, Axl sounds good but it just doesn't look right.
Yes, attendance is high, gigs looks good but overall looking it just lacks something. Respect, probably...

Back