A.S.a.P. - When she's gone

A

Anonymous

Hi!

I really love that A.S.a.P.-Song called "When she's gone", does anybody know if this one has ever been released on CD? I think it's on the "Down the Wire"-single, that's also available on CD, but very hard to find.
Some tracks appear on bootlegs, like the Urchin recordings do for example on the "Isn't that wild"-CD. Does "When she's gone" appear on any of these CDs?

Rock on!

- TIM

Me too!
And I'd like to know if the other A.S.A.P. single tracks, School Days - Blood Brothers - Fighting Man, are avaliable somewhere on CD or as MP3 files? I've searched Ebay without any luck. They only had vinyl and I don't own a vinyl player anymore.

She's Gone (is that the same song?) is on the "The Entire Population of Hackney" bootleg. The vocals sound poor quality-wise but the rest isn't too bad.

renbergs said:
Me too!
And I'd like to know if the other A.S.A.P. single tracks, School Days - Blood Brothers - Fighting Man, are avaliable somewhere on CD or as MP3 files? I've searched Ebay without any luck. They only had vinyl and I don't own a vinyl player anymore.

Fighting Man and School Days can both be found on MP3 from the "The Entire Population of Hackney" bootleg as well.

all songs listed above you can find on B-sides of the Down The Wire and Silver & Gold CD singles.
Im looking for them all the years too! :)

Back