a "new" Blaze interview

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
Hello guys and girls. I finally got my lazy arse up to write down that interview I did with Mr. Bayley about 2 years ago, and I even added some little soundbytes for you - so if you want to waste (?) some of your time, go [a href=\'http://maidenfreak.funpic.de/blazeint.htm\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a] to read it.
Oh and drop me a line here telling me what you think of it
(There's a short but interesting part about a "possible live album" there, but go and read for yourself)
Cheers,
Freaky

Nice one Maidenfreak.
I wish I could do an Interview with Blaze.
Thank you for telling me about this interview in ICQ.

Nice one [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

thanks maidenfreak [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Come on you guys. Whats wrong with you? Blaze is shit. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Come on then, what is good about Blaze, or Jannick even.

[!--QuoteBegin-bobby viewing+Jun 21 2004, 05:01 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bobby viewing @ Jun 21 2004, 05:01 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Come on then, what is good about Blaze, or Jannick even. [/quote]
They're not as big wankers as you, for starters.

[!--QuoteBegin-$yk0_H+Jun 22 2004, 03:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE($yk0_H @ Jun 22 2004, 03:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] They're not as big wankers as you, for starters. [/quote]
No. You are a wanker, but not as much as Blaze and Jannick.

Hhmm...
Where did I see conversations like this before??
Oh right:eek:n the official BB

oh and Blaze and Janick aren´t Wankers
They are great!!!

I guess just because Blaze sang differntly than Bruce, he's a wanker. That must make Janick a wanker for having a different playing style than Adrian and dave. [!--emo&:rolleyes2:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes[2].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes[2].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Try to come up with some intelligent reasons to back up thinking that they're wankers. We don't like that kind of mindless bashing that's found on the official site here.

Alright then.

Blaze. He has a very week voice and he sings slightly flat. His melody lines are boring and unimaginative. No feel.

Jannick. He does not look cool. His solos are repetetive and boring, and every run seems to end on the wrong note!!!! He plays with no feel at all, which in my book is his biggest crime, and Aaaaagh!!!! Those horrible harmonicy twiddles!!!!!

In my opinion, they represent Maiden at their very worst. Blaze is gone, thank God, and Jannick soon, hopefully. Adrian is back now, he is the business, we don't want Jannick anymore.

Blaze and Jannick are both great, leave them alone, we have had enough discussions about how 'crap' they are before.

[!--QuoteBegin-bobby viewing+Jun 26 2004, 09:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bobby viewing @ Jun 26 2004, 09:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Tell me what is good about them!!!!! [/quote]
[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

let me put it this way:

I think that you should contact Steve and tell him that you're far better musician than Janick (I don't mention Blaze 'cause he has his own band now), and that he should be replaced by you... [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
You say Janick plays with no feel? Can you please define what feel is?

@StrangerInAStrangeLand: Let him go, I know these kind of persons, all wannabe metalheads, in their eyes everyone sucks, all of them could do anything better than what's already done

My final thought on this: [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-bobby viewing+Jun 26 2004, 01:30 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bobby viewing @ Jun 26 2004, 01:30 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] They are not great, they are wankers. [/quote]
Have you ever met them? How can you call them 'wankers'? You seem like the wanker here. To quote Bruce "Its about one, in 5000. So if you think you're an Iron Maiden fan, f*ck off and dont ever bother coming back, cos the rest of us dont want you here".
Nah, im kidding. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Jun 27 2004, 03:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Jun 27 2004, 03:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Have you ever met them? How can you call them 'wankers'? You seem like the wanker here. To quote Bruce "Its about one, in 5000. So if you think you're an Iron Maiden fan, f*ck off and dont ever bother coming back, cos the rest of us dont want you here".
Nah, im kidding.  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
oh yes, just to include

I had chance to meet Blaze after gig in Split, Croatia, a month ago, Oliver Palotai (Doro guitarist, replaced John Slater on tour) and Dave Knight (drums) too. All 3 of them are great blokes. Only thing i'm sorry about is that i had to go shortly after the gig, so i didn't have much time to talk to them [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

OK then, Blaze may well be a nice bloke. I don't know , I've never met him. But he is a crap singer. And as for Jannick, yes I could do better. and maybe he just looks like a wanker then. Anyway, what is it with this forum? Is it just for Iron Maiden arse lickers? Are you not allowed to have any negative thoughts about anything Maiden have ever done?

[!--QuoteBegin-Snake+Jun 27 2004, 02:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Snake @ Jun 27 2004, 02:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

let me put it this way:

I think that you should contact Steve and tell him that you're far better musician than Janick (I don't mention Blaze 'cause he has his own band now), and that he should be replaced by you... [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
You say Janick plays with no feel? Can you please define what feel is?

@StrangerInAStrangeLand: Let him go, I know these kind of persons, all wannabe metalheads, in their eyes everyone sucks, all of them could do anything better than what's already done

My final thought on this: [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
If you don't know what "feel" is, then you don't know anything about playing the guitar, and therefore are in no position to judge.

Back