9 Amazing Bruce Dickinson Facts

1-
[FONT=Droid Sans, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]British manufacturer Hybrid Air Vehicles (HAV) has designed an enormous Zeppelin-like aircraft and is hoping to garner more investment through crowdfunding to see the project truly get off the ground. The Airlander 10 is the biggest aircraft in the world, bigger than a jumbo jet. It is a mix of aeroplane, airship, helicopter, and hovercraft. It has already received backing from the UK government and a personal investment from Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson. "I told my wife, I’m about to put £100k into a big bag of helium. It may go up in smoke. She said, people have to dream, and unless you can dream something it’s never going to happen. I’m not expecting to get my money back any time soon, I just want to be part of it. Being a rock person, I could put it up my nose, or buy a million Rolls Royces and drive them into swimming pools, or I could do something useful. There are very few times in your life when you’re going to be part of something big." The Airlander 10 is 302 feet long, a good 50 feet longer than your average 747, and is the world's biggest aircraft. It can haul up to 20 tons of cargo, fly for several days on end, and is set for its maiden voyage in March.[/FONT]

[FONT=Droid Sans, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]and others here , are these facts are really true do you think?[/FONT]

[FONT=Droid Sans, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]http://musiclegends.net/2016/04/04/9-amazing-bruce-dickinson-facts/[/FONT]​

Back