2017 Maidenfans.com Meetup discussion

Are you interested in going to a meetup?

• Total voters
I think I have to bail on this :( We're getting an indoor gig in Denmark too and NOT the dreaded Roskilde appeareance....AND it's in Herning which is close to me on the Jutland peninsula. I don't think I'll be able to afford both this time around....

I'm thinking about Oslo, plus I have another presale code. You can only by four tickets per code, and probably only use one code per transaction. Is it standing you'll be going for?

Ghost are supporting as well as Raven Age?

Ghost and Raven Age supporting both Norway and Denmark.

Wingman said in the tour thread to get standing tickets because of shitty sound in the stands.

Yep, standing (floor) tickets. I saw Metallica there in 2010 and the sound wasn't very good. Saw Maiden later the same year, had floor ticket, and the sound was pretty good (not the best I've experienced, but then again this was never built as a concert arena in the first place).

I'm thinking about Oslo, plus I have another presale code. You can only by four tickets per code, and probably only use one code per transaction. Is it standing you'll be going for?

Ghost are supporting as well as Raven Age?

Three Britons! Now we're talking. Let's see if some Dutch, German, Bulgarian, or Swedish folk will show up to give this some more diversity (hi @Forostar, @Perun, @Ariana, @Natalie)

Yep, standing (floor) tickets. I saw Metallica there in 2010 and the sound wasn't very good. Saw Maiden later the same year, had floor ticket, and the sound was pretty good (not the best I've experienced, but then again this was never built as a concert arena in the first place).
That was just Metallica being shit & Maiden being awesome! :p

I wonder if its worth flying straight out from East Midlands Airport. Room for one more on Ed Force One.

I would very much like to go to Oslo. @Ariana has expressed her interest as well. The question is, how big of a budget would need to be planned in for the whole thing?

Is there anybody with a fan club presale code who would be willing to pick up a ticket for me?

Alright! This starts to look like a proper meetup!

@Black Wizard - where did you see the two different prices? Were you told from the fan club? I couldn't see anything about prices at livenation.no yet ...

I would very much like to go to Oslo. @Ariana has expressed her interest as well. The question is, how big of a budget would need to be planned in for the whole thing?

Budget is a difficult thing to answer, I know as much as you about flight costs - so what do you want to know? I'll try to answer.

I guess flights and ticket to the show are the biggest costs. With the current currency exchange rates (the NOK is currently on a modern time low against £ and €) eating out wouldn't be much more expensive than in Germany, I reckon. Maybe 10% more.

Back