2017 Maidenfans.com Meetup discussion

Are you interested in going to a meetup?

• Total voters
This is what I'm about do be doing:

F5-Button-Webpage-Refresh.jpg

Four London tix - fastest booking I've done yet. The Leeds tickets were a different matter. Ticketmaster is back in the Dark Ages.

That was stressful. I think Ticketmaster got confused by me trying to order tickets for three separate events so I had to keep repeating the process. In the end I managed to buy three London tickets and one each for Birmingham, Glasgow and Dublin. I've never been to Ireland before. Top of the morning to ye!

The AXS system for London was okay in the end. Because I filled in all my details in the waiting room, it was just a few clicks to get the actual tickets once sales opened. Ticketmaster was very slow by comparison, even though all my details were already registered there. Got tickets for Leeds anyway. I've waited years for that arena to open and play host to Maiden.....and of course now that they do, I'm moving away. ::)

You have me paranoid now, do you actually think theres the remotest chance any of these gigs will sell out? I know floor tickets will go first but I would reckon theres a few days before that happens. Dont tell me Ive screwed the pooch!

Not FC member, I hung up my replica bass pin in 2001. I know guys who got standing tickets for Belfast in 2011 a week or 3 before the gig so I thought the rest of the UK might he similar.

Back