2017 Maidenfans.com Meetup discussion

Are you interested in going to a meetup?

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure I could make it to Norway next summer, if everything works out with the dates.

Depending on the European dates we're going to get, Oslo might be an option. I'll be 18 by summer next year and Norway is not too far from home.

I'd love to do Oslo, but I'm probably going to do London or Cardiff with my dad seeing as he's never seen Maiden live (one of the few huge bands he's never seen that he wants to see).

Booked hotel for Vegas. I'm down for the Maidenfans meetup.
Where?

I may have a line on a presale code. (One of our European forum members, who can speak up if they want to be identified, may be getting it from a friend in the IMFC.) If so, does anyone who is planning to go to Vegas want me to get you a ticket? I assume we would all get GA, which is probably the more expensive of the ticket price tiers. I'll tag the "yes" and "maybe" respondents for Vegas so you hopefully see this:

@LooseCannon , @Collin , @MrKnickerbocker , @SinisterMinisterX, @Mosh , @Heretic

Last edited:
Where?

I may have a line on a presale code. (One of our European forum members, who can speak up if they want to be identified, may be getting it from a friend in the IMFC.) If so, does anyone who is planning to go to Vegas want me to get you a ticket? I assume we would all get GA, which is probably the more expensive of the ticket price tiers. I'll tag the "yes" and "maybe" respondents for Vegas so you hopefully see this:

@LooseCannon , @Collin , @MrKnickerbocker , @SinisterMinisterX, @Mosh , @Heretic

Yes, grab me a ticket please. I'll be there.

Where?

Thanks for the offer, but I'll be getting tickets tomorrow as well. I'm coming with two friends and we've decided to aim for the closest bleacher seats we can get instead of GA. But I'm down to meet up before the show!

Where?

I will be there.

Where?

Wow, thanks! I'll definitely be there, but I may bring a friend along. So I guess two tickets would be too much to ask. I've asked him to confirm. Will update here as soon as he gets back to me.

Where?

I'm still figuring out the logistics for this trip, it's looking likely but I wanna know for sure before getting tickets. Plus I might bring a friend. Thanks for the offer though!

Last edited:
So my friend confirmed. I know it's probably too late, but if you happen to see this before buying those tickets and you are still under the limit, I'd like two of them. Thank you.

I think four is the limit. Not sure from @LooseCannon 's post whether he is expecting me to get a ticket for him too. If so, then I could only get one more. If not, then it works out: me, SMX and Heretic+1.

I'll be in Vegas as well. Just to throw this out,

But is there an official Maidenfans hotel -- like Mandalay Bay? If not, perhaps we could pick one, I'd be happy to call and declare us a group and we might get some discount depending on how many rooms we get

Back