2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil

Go Germany!

Edit: I'd say I hope we'd see a good game, but that would be a lie. I don't care what the game will be like, as long as Argentina loses. :p

I think I see a tendency. Argentina play rough, the ref lets them get away with it, and the German players get frustrated and retaliate.

Germany have more of the ball, they create a few chances, but Argentina have had the biggest ones. How Higuain missed that chance he was gifted by Kroos, I cannot understand.

So we have extra time, again. Fair enough, both teams missed some huge chances. Of the Argentina matches I've seen in this tournament, this has been the most entertaining.

The ref didn't have a good grip of this match. He allowed far too much for far too long. As @Forostar mentioned, the free kick against Higuain was weird. Also I think it was strange that Garay wasn't punished after the incident with Kramer - it looked intentional to me.

Never before, a European country won a World Cup in (South) America.
Never before, Germany lost a match by penalties at a World Cup.

In other words: Argentina will score in this half. :D

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Goetze as the contingency is extremely dangerous.

Excellent stuff. While I'll be willing to defend Argentina for boring play, I'm much happier that Germany won over Argentina.

Poor Schweinsteiger, he had to endure a lot of rash challenges. Mascherano did enough to deserve two yellow cards on top of the one he already had, Agüero should have been booked for his elbow as well. The ref made sure the final continued in the same style as earlier in the tournament.

@Perun - what's the noise level like in Berlin right now?

Back