Chris Cornell Survivor - Fell On Black Days Wins!

Vote for your LEAST favorite song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe Room, Limo Wreck and Fresh Tendrils are gone. But with 4 voters on average I guess strange things will happen.

Man, this album is a real let down. The first three songs + Blow Up + Overfloater are all solid, but there's only one perfect/classic song on here and that's Burden in My Hand. I'm voting for everything except those 6 tunes.

The album just sounds like it's reaching for inspiration, and when failing to find it, harkening back to the more punk-influenced sound of the early records. Unfortunately the band had outgrown that sound so it just sounds flat and lame.

I agree that this album is a significant step down. There are a some good songs here, but the album as a whole is very inconsistent. It's still far better than the first two albums, though.

Mailman
Superunknown
4th of July
Ty Cobb
Never Named
Applebite
No Attention
An Unkind
Boot Camp

Oops. Forgot about this.

Edit: Come on, people! Blow Up the Outside World, really?

ELIMINATED
Superunknown
Blow Up The Outside World
Switch Opens

After this round we'll be able to move on to the first solo album.

Zero Chance and Tighter & Tighter are going to be eliminated, but only one song between Pretty Noose and Rhinosaur can go, as 3 songs get promoted from each album. I took a look at the results from the previous rounds, and they still come up tied. That means we're headed for a tiebreaker..

The song with the most votes will be eliminated, the other will be promoted. I will leave this open for 2 days, which hopefully should be enough time for everyone to make a decision and get their vote in.

ELIMINATED
Rhinosaur (via tiebreak)
Zero Chance
Tighter & Tighter

PROMOTED
Pretty Noose
Burden In My Hand
Overfloater

Euphoria Morning joins the game!

Tensions in the band lend to the splitting up of Soundgarden in 1997 after the the conclusion of the world tour in support of Down on the Upside. Two years later, the debut solo album by Chris Cornell was released, titled Euphoria Morning. However when the album was re-released on CD in 2015, the title was changed to Euphoria Mourning, with Cornell stating that he originally intended the album to have that name.

Back