Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Is that Thomas Zwijsen? I was just listening to his covers of IESF and Como Estais Amigos (with Blaze) this afternoon. Decided to play along with IESF and it sounded good. Probably more to do with his playing than mine.

Summery: Scotland is beautiful, there's a very nice lady at the Cart & Horses*, London streets seem to be full of sarcastic women,
(or so I think at least, they looked like this: :ninja:)
dozenth or so visit to Greece was quite ok but we've seen better there. And I'm not back to work until next week.

*who fondly remembers those of you guys who were there in May, and had nothing but good things to say about the V1 gig there last month.

Spam makes up some of the best, most entertaining posts on here. I think what needs to be done is close off boards on the forum to spammers except one, which we'll title something like 'Spamming Free', 'Can I Spam With Madness', 'The Spam That Men Do', 'Spam of the Ancient Mariner', 'Hallowed Be Thy Spam', or something like that, and in this board we'll let spammers have their way. All in favor, please press 4539439934939349393. Thank you.

Back