Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
He took it down. But I think that date was right. So Maiden will most likely play Nova Rock next year, it would makes no sense to ask to remove a fake pic.

Or perhaps Nova Rock did not want to be associated with a fake announcement... :lol:

Let's hope the tour dates are announced soon so I can start planning!

That's some bizarre logic... why wouldn't Nova Rock ask to remove a picture with a fake announcement?
Simply because they shouldn't care about that. Every year there are rumours and fakes, so why ask to remove this one?
Anyway, my thought is that they will play there whatever, considering last year they did RIV

Do they ever actually announce anything in the FC magazine? Hints, definitely, but actual announcements?

From: https://ironmaidencolombiafc.org/20...a-imagenes-de-argentina-brasil-y-el-salvador/
New Iron Maiden DVD to include images from Argentina, Brazil and El Salvador

The release of a new video piece by Iron Maiden seems to be imminent. This week it was known that the new DVD that the band would release from their tour The Book Of Souls World Tour would have been recorded in three Latin American countries: Argentina, Brazil and El Salvador.

According to the Salvadoran news portal www.NacionMetal.net, the company Two Shows Producciones, organizer of the show of the Maiden on March 6, 2016 in that country, said this week to have been contacted by the band. The reason: to let them know that the new DVD would have recorded images in El Salvador.

The importance of Maiden's presentation in that Central American country is that it was the Maiden's first appearance there.

Two Shows assured that, according to the information provided by the group, two other Latin American countries would have space in this production, and would be Argentina and Brazil. The producer added that the band will announce this work in due course, probably in a few months.

It is worth remembering that Iron Maiden has already released two official videos recorded during The Book Of Souls World Tour: Death Or Glory (with audio from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and images from multiple cities through which the tour happened) and a new version Live from Wasted Years (audio from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and images from several countries, including El Salvador, Brazil and Argentina).

FryeMoney.png

They probably were at their best in South America last year so a great decision to record there. Bruce sounded immense in Buenos Aires.

I think they feel that they get better crowd participation at these gigs? Thus making a better spectacle for our tellies. Hope they edit Bruce's preplanned rants though. Zzzzzzz.

I love the DVDs with the Latin American crowds. They're so enthusiastic. The band seems to feed off it, and the performances are so energetic. A lot of North American fans are too cool to show so much emotion at Maiden shows.

The only thing bugging me about this is it sounds like they didn't go ahead and grab TGU from one of the 2017 shows as a bonus song for the album/video. Oh well, it was a long shot anyway. Probably for the best actually since if they added TGU they'd probably at least consider adding Wrathchild too and yeah I think they've released enough many live takes of Wrathchild already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back