Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Oh yeah. I was searching for the 10-hour version, but this must suffice

Call me crazy but I liked it. Only issues were some editing ones, but as to listening to 'don't you think I'm a savior' for so long, it's still an enjoyable song, I'm sorry.

I decided to go for an evening bicycle ride in the dark and got the spontaneous idea to follow people around. :ninja: It was fun, although I didn't witness anything particularly interesting.

The LC Maidenfans Meetup World Tour is officially over. This year I have spent time with the following Maidenfans:

@Black Wizard
@Shadow
@Brigantium
@Perun
@Ariana
@national acrobat
@Forostar
@Dr. Eddies Wingman
@Albie
@Black Abyss Babe
@Wästed The Great
@bearfan
@MrKnickerbocker
@Detective Beauregard
@Lampwick 43
@Natalie
@Yax

Think about how epic a community we have where we can arrange these meetups and share space in what ends up being a grand manner. We're truly lucky. Next up - we need to start thinking about 2018!
Yes but first I want to find out what the "surprises" are that Dave was talking about ...

Anyone want to have a go at guessing what the "surprises" might be?

Yes but first I want to find out what the "surprises" are that Dave was talking about ...

Anyone want to have a go at guessing what the "surprises" might be?
Lord of the Surprise.
Hallowed Be Thy Surprise.
Surprise of the Cross.
The Angel and the Surprise.
^ I don't know what I'm even doing, fuck this.

1. Every Maiden song to date was, in fact, written by Beckett.
2. Janick Gers is simply a figment of every Maiden fan's fevered imagination
3. They recorded a new album, but decided it was crap, and destroyed it
4. Bruce can't actually fly a plane. He just sticks it on autopilot
5. Snickers will revert to being called 'Marathon' from 2019 in the UK
6. Nicko's feet smell bad. Really bad.
7. Elvis is alive and living in Southend
8. Powerslave is a true story
9. None of them can stand Wrathchild
10. Adrian Smith is to unveil a new range of comfortable slip-on nubuck footwear for retired gentlemen

13. Every member of Maiden is part of the Illuminati and are working on a triple disc concept album all about it with each disc totaling 80 minutes of music.

There actually are some people who think that's the case, because of their usage of Eye of Horus. Obviously, a Maiden fan will know that has to do with Powerslave, but a non-Maiden fan who loves conspiracy theories may not.

Why do I think there's a Maiden song with the word "conspiracy" in it and yet I can't think of it?

Back