Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

...and their music is best described as boredom quickly turning into pain.

Nowadays I'd take Axl Rose over Dave Mustaine. At least he didn't become a religious zealot and a conspiracy nut.

But Axl is also a dickhead, egomaniac and bullshitter par excellence. At least his music is way better than Axls

https://imgur.com/gallery/S9z9V

This is a Trump supporter on Reddit. Although you may see Trump base as conservative, this is not the truth. For instance, this Trump supporter is a half asian half black small-business-owner lesbian of Jewish faith. The poor girl also emigrated from Mexico, and came to USA, legally, of course.

Half of Trumps followers on Twitter are bots, and that's the optimistic number. This is just one of the organized trolls brigading relevant topics on big Internet sites. This is why you see Hispanic, black, and other non-white US groups, 'following' Trump. This is interpreted as support by his camp, in reality those are bots or trolls. Twitter is also part of the problem, since they won't implement algorithms that would detect and ban bots, etc. It would show that majority of Twitter accounts are not operated by humans. The measurement value for any social-thing is the number of its human users. If Twitter came out with the fact that bots are more than half of its user base, stocks would go down.

My ticket for the Sunday of Reading Festival arrived today. Muse are headlining and they are all I'm interested in watching. Liam Gallagher is on before them though, but I'm not sure which one of the brothers from Oasis is though - the one who is trying to be a serious musician or the dickhead?

Liam is the dickhead. He just played Lollapalooza festival here in Chicago, and by that I mean he played 3 songs and then walked offstage.

Noel Gallagher I actually love and he has the better voice of the two. Still kind of a dickhead, though.

20767933_1414323458603022_333707527204838863_n.jpg

I have a chance to meet Blind Guardian! :D

You're not going to try to meet Alissa Cookie-Monster?
No, she's fucking terrifying.

Anybody have any questions they want me to ask Blind Guardian? On the list already are Iron Maiden's plans for 2018, has Dave Murray ever surprised Steve Harris and the Beckett situation.

Is the reason there's no more Demons & Wizards because Schafer keeps talking about America being the best and such?

You know Sputnikmusic, the site? It's quite OK for any alternative genres including metal, reviews are used by metacritic, etc. Check the progressive metal charts. BNW at 10th best prog metal release of Y2K, and Powerslave is the top scoring "progressive metal release" in the entire 1980s. Followed by Operation:Mindcrime. Then Seventh Son. Then Abigail. Then TNOTB :D According to Sputnikmusic, Iron Maiden is the most influential progressive metal band of the 1980s and they're well received even now (EOTC at 20-something for 2016, TBOS similar ranking).

Back