Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Legacy of the Beast is actually a cover and what they're really gonna do is a mini-history tour featuring SiT as the centerpiece both setlist and production wise!!! :eek:

(I don't think I really need to specify but I'm obviously joking and this will literally never happen)

The whole concept of medleys is suspicious to me. Beethoven's most beautiful melodies combined in 5 minutes... you know?

Ah, but to some people, if Beethoven could play live in front of them, for one time only, the possibility of hearing parts of lots of their favourites may be really attractive, especially if the alternative was to never hear those favourites at all :)

I hope they release a live album from the Book of Souls Tour sometime next year
That's something I was wondering about. Is it possible they release a live album from this tour with no accompanying dvd? Maybe something similar to A Real Live One? As far as I know, no shows were filmed for a dvd release, but this still might be possible.

That's something I was wondering about. Is it possible they release a live album from this tour with no accompanying dvd? Maybe something similar to A Real Live One? As far as I know, no shows were filmed for a dvd release, but this still might be possible.
Again, Wacken is a possibility. The video is already there. All they have to do is properly mix the audio. Dave's guitar needs to be turned up a bit.

Again, Wacken is a possibility. The video is already there. All they have to do is properly mix the audio. Dave's guitar needs to be turned up a bit.

Wacken is a poor performance, comparing it to the earlier European ones, SA ones... Would much rather see that they release the Download gig as a 2nd DVD to the 1992 Donnington reissue + a bonus disc with some songs from 2007 (specifically BTATS and TROTBB) and the 4th installment of The History Of IM.

I think/hope they will do a jam type thing. They tempted the Jam with the end of The Great Unknown, the most jam Maiden ever did. If Bruce would fuck up and let them play, well, it would be unreal. It was a very Un-Maiden thing to do but I hope they try it again (if Steve lets Adrian take the reigns).

Wacken is a poor performance, comparing it to the earlier European ones, SA ones... Would much rather see that they release the Download gig as a 2nd DVD to the 1992 Donnington reissue + a bonus disc with some songs from 2007 (specifically BTATS and TROTBB) and the 4th installment of The History Of IM.
Wacken sounds pretty great to me and it might be all there is from the BOS tour with pro recorded video of an entire show. I'd love for a DVD release where they do all of AMOLAD. And I don't know if there's a HD version of the Download 2007 show because all I've ever seen online is low quality.

The Wacken performance isn't great IMO. Obviously, as the last show of that tour, you could tell the band had their minds on vacation (sloppy performance in places - Bruce clowning around more than usual etc...). I wouldn't really want that as a DVD.

Lets be honest, Maiden have never been good at selecting shows for live albums/videos.

Apparently there were a few mistakes in the Download show.

Having the professionally-filmed Wacken show for free on the Internet is enough for this tour I think. I'd rather have (more) pro-shot from GMETID, Early Days - that is, non-stadium shows- or even AMOLAD1.

I'd like to see them do something similar to what they did with Flight 666 with video footage from multiple shows from last year's tour and this one. It would be even more awesome if it was a DVD and live album double package.

Lets be honest, Maiden have never been good at selecting shows for live albums/videos.
Nope. And if Bruce says onstage they are filming for a dvd it will never get released. Download 2007, Chile 2001, Argentina 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back